Business Operations Lead
About the Role
EmsanaCare is a quality care connector company that helps companies improve the performance of their employee health plans by connecting advanced primary care practices with high-value specialists and regional centers of excellence. EmsanaCare offers employees an EmsanaCare Card and simple texting service that makes it easy to find and access high-quality care.
EmsanaCare was founded by Emsana Health, an employer innovation studio backed by the Purchaser Business Group on Health, a national coalition of private employers and public purchasers that collectively spend $100B on healthcare annually for 15 million Amercians. EmsanaCare will launch in 2022 with an anchor fortune 100 employer client in four regions.
We are looking for a Business Operations Lead to join our team and support go-live and growth. This is the ultimate Jane/Jack-of-all-trades position, influencing every part of our business both internally and externally. We see this role as a platform for growth into a more focused functional role at the company after about 18 months to 24 months (though this is optional and based on mutual fit, and certainly not a requirement).
Starting compensation for this role is $85,000 plus equity.
In terms of work culture, our team takes pride in close collaboration, honesty, empathy, friendliness, and our commitment to diversity. We operate in an agile manner that keeps processes to a minimum and enables team members to stay focused on their work.
We are currently working remotely, but will require travel to team meetings that may occur as frequently as monthly when public health conditions permit. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide H1B sponsorship.
- Support core organizational functions, such as client and provider outreach, education and onboarding, sales, marketing, and vendor integration.
- Serve as the organizational lead for product development activities and document action items, follow-up plans, and roadmaps.
- Work with employers, provider partners, and external vendors.
- Manage and document new client and provider onboarding progress, issues and requests using project management and issue-tracking software.
- Draft company policies and procedures.
- Minimum 2 years (4+ years preferred) full-time experience in a fast-paced and dynamic health care environment.
- Experience working with employers, providers, vendors, and/or enterprise clients supporting operational activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- General aptitude for software and technology.
- Comfortable collaborating and communicating with people at varying levels, junior to executive, both internally and externally.
- Able to thrive with minimal oversight and instruction.
- Able to receive feedback well and incorporate it into future work.
- Highly functional with Google Suite, Word, powerpoint, and excel.
- Highly detail oriented.
Highly Preferred Experience/Skills
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university, preferably in business, public health, marketing, or communications.
- Prior experience in a startup or similar fast-paced setting.
- Basic financial analysis skills.
- Creative design or visual arts skills.
- Familiarity with common tech company ops tools, such as Slack, Asana, GitLab, etc.
Full Time Contract to Hire
Please send your resume and a short introduction to email@example.com